Live pouch and shrink sleeve printing on an MPS flexo press
MPS Systems Asia is opening its doors to greet customers on September 6 & 7, 2022 at its office and showroom in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The open house will feature live demonstrations of pouch and shrink sleeve printing on the new MPS EF 530 seventh-generation flexo press, with eight colour flexo units and one EXLp packaging station. The benefits of connectivity and performance optimization will also be highlighted.
Also taking place on September 7, 2022 is a table top exhibition at MPS Asia where customers will have the opportunity to interact and ask questions directly with industry partners.
What to expect?
- Powerful flexible packaging capabilities on flexo press such as pouches, wrap around, and shrink sleeve labels
- Live demonstrations of the EF Next Generation flexo press
- Inspiring presentations about the power of connectivity; the challenges of transitioning from gravure to flexo; ink & lamination adhesives for flexible packaging; and experiences in flexible packaging and shrink sleeve printing
- MPSConnect and Performance benefits explained
- Having opportunity to interact and ask questions directly with industry partners table top exhibition.
Register now and we look forward to seeing you on September 6 & 7!
Date: September 6 & 7, 2022
Time: 9.30 AM – 3:45 PM (networking and discussion to follow) UTC/GMT +8 hours
Location: MPS Systems Asia in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|September 6, 2022
|09:30 am||Powering flexible packaging on a narrow web flexo press
|09:40 am||The Power of Connectivity
by Atze Bosma - CEO of MPS Systems
|11:00 am||Introduction of MPS EF next generation press
by Tim Klappe - Managing Director of MPS Systems Asia
|01:00 pm||The challenges of the transition from Gravure to Flexo
by Steve Smith - Principal Consultant at Miraclon Corporation
|01:45 pm||Ink & lamination adhesives for flexible packaging - Narrow web
by David Robins - Regional Sales & Marketing Manager, Flexo Ink Business, DIC AP Region
|03:00 pm||Experiences of flexible packaging and shrink sleeves printing on an MPS narrow web press press
by Frank ten Broeke - Manager of the Technology & Excellence Centre MPS Systems
|03:45 pm||Networking + Discussion|
|September 7, 2022
Connect to Grow with MPS Partners - Table top exhibition
Participating Partners are: